Elder Gardner

Elder Gardner will enter the MTC on Wednesday, June 23rd. We will keep this blog up-dated every week with his letters and pictures. If you would like to write to Elder Gardner, please click on the "write a letter" link on the right hand side for directions and his address. If you don't know much about Mormon Missions read the "about missions" page to learn more; it may help you understand some confusing terms in the letters.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Doug's desk.

The kitchen in Doug's apartment

It started raining while we were visiting a family so they gave us this jackets to go back to the apartment in, it looks pretty good on me.


The view from the window in the apartment.


The last morning in the MTC. I was so excited I did a backflip off the wall and Elder Kelly got a pretty sweet picture of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm planning a Buenos Aires travel, and I've never been there.... do you know what places should I visit there? suggestions and recommendation will be very wellcome
hope you don't mind helping me a little :)